Thought he would run outside to help feed, he figured a hat & boots were enough, needless to say he didn't stay out long! It was a cold night

Friday, June 4, 2010

Blogging?!?!?

I guess I will start doing another senseless thing with my time, but hey it's better than Farmville! (which I have finally, successfully, stopped doing!) I decided to start a blog because 1-I found out you can print them into these cute journals! Since I have become so far behind in scrapbooking, I just can't seem to get into it anymore. So I thought this may be a way to record our little family moments and print it all, without having to get all the supplies out (and have the kiddos dig through it!) 2) ahh, blogstalking! Don't pretend like you don't do it too! I figured maybe I could get an in this way...hahaha 3) I want to be able to follow all those crafty, fun pages..and food ones too! People come up with the cutest stuff! (and I want to too!)
Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment