Thought he would run outside to help feed, he figured a hat & boots were enough, needless to say he didn't stay out long! It was a cold night

Sunday, June 6, 2010

$150 caught running down the lane ~ day 1!

Last night I was looking out the window & I see the piggies & dog running down the lane, Greg was of course just getting out of the shower..so he yells at me to go get them back to the pen...alright, can't be that hard, their just babies. I step out on the front porch & start yelling, "pig, pig, pig!" you know I have seen Babe & that's what she does so I figured that's the way you herd a pig...hahah well it worked! they turned right around & started following me, I got them right to the calf pen but they couldn't quite make the clearance to jump inside, and seriously I really couldn't pick it up, could I?? Well I tried,(really a feeble attempt) and as I told you before pigs have an alarmingly loud squeal that really gives me nightmares...so the pig wouldn't jump in the pen, and I couldn't dare to pick it up :/ The pigs ran off to the yard & I made the girls go tell their father to hurry and get the heck out here so he could pick em up....It was quite funny watching Greg chase a pig!


Boedy is such a funny boy, he just throws on whatever's by the front door and runs outside...as you can see he has his sisters shoes on...one of each! ...whatever works I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment